... qui
http://www.solidworkspilot.com/
bye by WF
una provetta ... lesta lesta.
bye by WF
che figata :D 31,8 m...
vogliamo le prove!!!
bye by WF
ps: pierP. porta pazienza ... la cultura del sospetto ... :wink:
azz, lo devo rifare allora :D
daniele ste stelline così a lutto mi mettono na tristezza!!!
eccolo! :D
Fortissimo questo gioco! :D
BELLISSSIMOO!!!!!
cavolo jon bel colpo! mi devo impegnare :lol:
la mia... x ora... migliore prestazione...
45.7
(http://www.xrtheme.com/content/emoticons/Avatars/08.gif)(http://www.xrtheme.com/content/emoticons/Avatars/08.gif)(http://www.xrtheme.com/content/emoticons/Avatars/08.gif)
ecco....
47.7 ;)
allora è guerra............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D
magariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................tornerei alle origini...........
....che sono un guerrafondaio???..........noooooooo!!!!.........diciamo che conosco il mondo militare in certe situazioni...
Citazione da: clamar - 10 Marzo 2007, 20:16
....che sono un guerrafondaio???....
insomma :D :D...però infondo è buono.................caterina, controbatti con un 50 metri :lol:
Si fa sempre più dura... :D
48.2!
Stavo aspettando............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:x lo fai apposta cla! :D
MAESTRO INDISCUSSO dell'aeroplanaggio di carta!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
don't speak italiano...
I love archiradar, so I had to join the little contest you have here - here is my best score!
By-the-way, I can't find the lovely Oppo hydraulic details no more. Does anybody know how to find them?
Thank you all!
Miha
and a better one! this is fun! :lol:
Citazione da: grindingula - 12 Novembre 2007, 19:53
don't speak italiano...
I love archiradar, so I had to join the little contest you have here - here is my best score!
By-the-way, I can't find the lovely Oppo hydraulic details no more. Does anybody know how to find them?
Thank you all!
Miha
hi! and welcome. did you try here?
www.oppo.it
an advice: you had to post the messages in the appropriate section...!! :wink:
bye
Hi Grindingula and welcome to archiradar!
The 2d details you've requested were hidden by (my) mistake. Now they're up again in the download area. See you soon!
Ecco la mia prova.....
Stavo per battere tutti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you!
I am not new to archiradar - I've been a regular visitor to this site for a long time. I was not very active though - I have very limited knowledge of your language so I can't post anything...
thank you for putting the oppo details back online!