HOME OGGETTI 3D LIBRI CORSI TUTORIAL FORUM SHOP CONTATTI   LOGIN









 

flying contest ...

Aperto da WF_ARCH, 09 Marzo 2007, 18:34

« precedente - successivo »

0 Utenti e 1 Visitatore stanno visualizzando questo topic.

Daniele_Raggi

MAESTRO INDISCUSSO dell'aeroplanaggio di carta!!!!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

grindingula

don't speak italiano...
I love archiradar, so I had to join the little contest you have here - here is my best score!
By-the-way, I can't find the lovely Oppo hydraulic details no more. Does anybody know how to find them?

Thank you all!

Miha

grindingula

and a better one! this is fun!  :lol:

icaro

Citazione da: grindingula - 12 Novembre 2007, 19:53
don't speak italiano...
I love archiradar, so I had to join the little contest you have here - here is my best score!
By-the-way, I can't find the lovely Oppo hydraulic details no more. Does anybody know how to find them?

Thank you all!

Miha

hi! and welcome. did you try here?

www.oppo.it


an advice: you had to post the messages in the appropriate section...!!  :wink:

bye

Daniele_Raggi

Hi Grindingula and welcome to archiradar!
The 2d details you've requested were hidden by (my) mistake. Now they're up again in the download area. See you soon!

Rot

Ecco la mia prova.....

Stavo per battere tutti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Provare, provare e ancora PROVARE
www.2mgproject.com

grindingula

thank you!

I am not new to archiradar - I've been a regular visitor to this site for a long time. I was not very active though - I have very limited knowledge of your language so I can't post anything...

thank you for putting the oppo details back online!